- Open Access
Publisher Correction to Hepatology, Medicine and Policy: Articles with DOIs 10.1186/s41124-017-0024-1, 10.1186/s41124-017-0025-0, 10.1186/s41124-017-0026-z and 10.1186/s41124-017-0027-y
- BioMed Central1
© The Author(s) 2018
- Published: 14 September 2018
The original article was published in Hepatology, Medicine and Policy 2017 2:10
The original article was published in Hepatology, Medicine and Policy 2017 2:9
The original article was published in Hepatology, Medicine and Policy 2017 2:8
The original article was published in Hepatology, Medicine and Policy 2017 2:7
The metadata in the HTML format of the below original articles [1–4] were published with an incorrect cover date. The correct cover date is December 2017. The metadata of the original articles have been corrected. This does not alter the text of the original articles.
The publisher apologizes for this processing error.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Carew AM, Murphy N, Long J, Hunter K, Lyons S, Walsh C, Thornton L. Incidence of hepatitis C among people who inject drugs in Ireland. Hepatol Med Policy. 2017;2(1):7. https://doi.org/10.1186/s41124-017-0024-1.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Maponga TG, Matsha RM, Morin S, Scheibe A, Swan T, Andrieux-Meyer I, Spearman CW, Klein MB, Rockstroh JK. Highlights from the 3rd international HIV/viral hepatitis Co-infection meeting - HIV/viral hepatitis: improving diagnosis, antiviral therapy and access. Hepatol Med Policy. 2017;2(1):8.https://doi.org/10.1186/s41124-017-0025-0.
- Maistat L, Kravchenko N, Reddy A. Hepatitis C in Eastern Europe and Central Asia: a survey of epidemiology, treatment access and civil society activity in eleven countries. Hepatol Med Policy. 2017;2(1):9. https://doi.org/10.1186/s41124-017-0026-z.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Choudhuri G, Ojha R, Negi TS, Gupta V, Saxena S, Choudhuri A, Pal S, Choudhuri J, Sangam A. A school-based intervention of screening a movie to increase hepatitis B vaccination levels among students in Uttar Pradesh, India: impact on knowledge, awareness, attitudes and vaccination levels. Hepatol Med Policy. 2017;2(1):10. https://doi.org/10.1186/s41124-017-0027-y.View ArticleGoogle Scholar